- 1. High sensibility. Able to detect the Particle Moisture as small as 1μm.
- 2. Multiple standards available. NAS 1638, ISO4406, GJB.
- 3. Efficient. Displayed data is to be updated every 10 sec.
- 4. Durable. 24 hours continuous real-time monitoring of oil.status. Maintenance-free.
- 5. Very small flow rate required. When working online, as little as 50 ml flow rate is adequate. Little influence on hydraulic or lubricant circuit.
- 6. Optical fiber attached. Data can be transferred to a PC if needed.
- 7. Compact and rugged.
- 8. Easy installation. Could be installed within a few minutes.
MAS-Z-MW is an on-line oil Particle Moisture counter of high accuracy. It adopts the principle of laser blockage method (laser shading method) to detect the size and quantity of solid Particle Moistures in the oil. Based on the measurement, it does the analysis and displays the oilcontamination level in various standards (e.gNAS1638, ISO4406, GJB) so as to help the operator be aware of the potential risks and
thereby avoid the evitable wear of parts.
MAS-Z-MW is able to give out the result within 45 sec. An optical fiber cable goes along with the counter to connect the instrument to a PC or display screen to transfer data.
MAS-Z-MW can be widely applied to various kinds of oil, such as
hydraulic oil, lubricant oil, gearbox oil, insulating oil (transformer oil), etc. Due to its small size and light weight, it can be easily installed on machines that consist of hydraulic system or lubricant circuit, etc. Therefore, the continuous real time monitoring of the oil quality will be available.
- MAS-Z-MW can be widely applied to various kinds of oil, such as hydraulic oil, lubricant oil, gearbox oil, insulating oil (transformer oil), etc.